Home | Meet Anna | Bookshelf | Coming Soon | Reviews | Articles | Contests | Appearences | Photos

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Saturday's winners--and let's talk Baby Steps

Yay!!! What an amazing week. Exhausting, but amazing ;o)

Time's in short supply today, but I didn't want to miss a post. A new goal of mine--to stay up with the blog and all of you guys, because hearing from all of you last week was an ah-hah thing for me. Not ready to let it go yet ;o)

So, I'm giving away that BCBG shopping girl tote below, the rest of the goodies (books and promo items and another gift certificatet) I'll sprinkle into the post throughout the day and maybe even into tomorrow.

Did I mention that I've fallen in love with BCBG Max Azria's designs? I've had to basically replace my "business" wardrobe this fall--nothing I own fits...don't hate me, but I'm a wee tad smaller than I was last year (stress exercising and a year of deadlines can do wonders ladies, LOL!).

Take a look at their sweaters--
http://www.bcbg.com/category/index.jsp?categoryId=2769188&cp=2769127&clickid=cat_leftnav_txt .

And the amazing tops that you can layer under them--
http://www.bcbg.com/category/index.jsp?categoryId=2769164&cp=2769127&clickid=cat_leftnav_txt .

Ooh, and the dresses--
http://www.bcbg.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=2768985&cp=2769162&clickid=cat_leftnav_txt .

It's the kind of funky, creative mix and match line that pictures can't do justice, but it looks so cool on. Can't wait for it to stay cold here long enough to try everything out. So far, I've only been able to wear my new duds at conferences, where they keep the hotels so cold you practically need a parka on to keep your teeth from chattering while you give a workshop!

That Brunette asked about my Mother's Day anthology--Mothers of the Year comes out in April. Three amazing novellas you won't want to miss, including my Baby Steps, which was written around a Snow White/Grumpy theme. How about an excerpt tomorrow???

Here's the winner of the BCBG tote--check back in later for more giveaways. Toodles!!!

CrystalG--the shopping girls are yours my friend. Major congrats, you lucky lady, LOL!

Back later!

Labels:

23 Comments:

  • At 10:26 AM, Blogger Angie-la said…

    don't hate me, but I'm a wee tad smaller than I was last year
    LOL!! Anna! How could we hate you? Be just a tad jealous, maybe.
    We ain't "hate-ahs", we are
    "congratulate-ahs"!

     
  • At 10:28 AM, Blogger Fannie said…

    Hi Anna. Just a quick post before I leave for Church. I checked out the links and the sweaters, tops and dresses are very nice. I also checked out their purses, great. I don't think anyone will be upset that you have lost weight. I am so proud of you. We have a lot to look forward to next year. I'll try to be good while I wait. Have a wonderful day, enjoy the family and hugs to all.

     
  • At 10:37 AM, Blogger CrystalGB said…

    Congratulations Anna on your weight loss. No one could hate you for that.
    Thank you so much for the lovely tote. I will dash off an email to you. :)

     
  • At 12:07 PM, Blogger Nathalie said…

    Congrats Crystal!!

     
  • At 12:31 PM, Blogger Shari C said…

    Congratulations, Anna, on being a tad smaller...I am soooo envious. Love some of those tops from BCBG.

    Congratulations also to CrystalG on the 'shopping girls' tote.

    Yes, please, give us an excerpt tomorrow from 'Baby Steps'.
    Have a GREAT day!

     
  • At 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    On Monday I will be checking your blog for the excerpt of Baby Steps. Have a wonderful day.I enjoyed all the excerpts you put on the blog.

     
  • At 12:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Congrats Anna on the weight loss! Congrats to the winners!

     
  • At 1:40 PM, Blogger Tam G. said…

    WTG Anna!

    Congratulations CrystalG!

     
  • At 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Anna,

    Congratulations on being "a tad
    smaller"!
    Congratulations to all this week's winners!!

    Pat Cochran

     
  • At 2:13 PM, Blogger Lindi said…

    Congrats to the winners--and Anna--you always dress so stylish--love anything you wear.

     
  • At 2:59 PM, Blogger Jennifer Y. said…

    Congrats winners!

    Can't wait to read the anthology Anna!

    As for clothes, those all look great...I am not much for fashion...jeans and a t-shirt are me.

     
  • At 3:22 PM, Blogger Maureen said…

    Congrats to today's winner!

     
  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger catslady said…

    Big congratulations on the weight loss - that's always something to celebrate.

    Congrats to all the winners! Very nice prizes.

     
  • At 4:01 PM, Blogger Carol M said…

    Congratulations, Anna, on your weight loss! That's great! I wish I could lose a few pounds myself!

    Congrats, Crystal!

     
  • At 4:37 PM, Blogger Cherie J said…

    Congrats Crystal! Congrats on the weight loss Anna! I loss about 40n pounds after I had my baby girl a year ago so I know how good it feels to be slimmer. Unfortunately, I gained about 10 pounds of it back.

     
  • At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations Crystal! Cute bag.

    Anna,
    The clothes look cool. I requested a catalog. Hope everyone had a nice weekend.

     
  • At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's always nice to lose a few pounds. Congrats Crystal and to all the winners this past week.

     
  • At 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats to all the winners.

    What no excerpt today. LOL?

     
  • At 7:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats Anna on losing weight and Crystal for the win; lucky all around.
    robynl

     
  • At 8:57 PM, Blogger ellie said…

    Congrats Crystal. Anna, you look great always. Stylish and very current.

     
  • At 9:16 PM, Blogger Kammie said…

    I like those cute little feminine black dresses they have. Although, I doubt they would look as good on me as they do on the model.

    Congrats to the winners! And to you, Anna, for being a wee tad smaller.

     
  • At 9:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I'm just beginning to learn about your writing, and already I'm hooked. I can't wait to read my first book of yours... I'm headed to Borders this coming payday to get my 1st one. YEAH!

     
  • At 9:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats Crystal!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home