Home | Meet Anna | Bookshelf | Coming Soon | Reviews | Articles | Contests | Appearences | Photos

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Winners, Winners, Everyone LOVES Winners

Okay, a brief newsletter's going out later today, sending everyone here to see

This--My April/May anthology release with Lori Handeland and Rebecca Winters, Mother's of the Year, which is still on shelves--this is my Snow White and Grumpy story, guys!!! Baby Steps. I'm so thrilled with the way it turned out ;o) I'm already getting great feedback, and we received 4 1/2 stars from RT:

"This trio of charming stories...is heartwarming and well written. All three authors are masters of their craft..."

You can still find it in stores and on Amazon at:

http://www.amazon.com/Mothers-Year-Rent-Along-Daughter-Baby-Superromance/dp/0373714823/ref=pd_bbs_sr_3?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1209649207&sr=8-3

And This--My June release--Book II in Atlanta Heroes--To Protect the Child, which I promoted like the dickens at the Romantic Times conference (more pics of hunky guys to come ;o) and just received a 4 1/2 stars Top Pick from Romantic Times:

"...a nonstop thriller full of action and excitement. Alexa and Robert's relationshop is hot... Readers won't want to put this one down."

You can pre-order it on Amazon (already selling like hotcakes out there) at :

http://www.amazon.com/Protect-Child-Harlequin-Superromance/dp/0373714971/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1209649207&sr=8-1

Or, if you can't wait 'til June, you can buy it now on eHarlequin.com, at

http://eharlequin.com/storeitem.html?iid=17310&cid=229

Eharlequin's spotlighting it as part of a special "hero" promotion, too:

http://www.eharlequin.com/store.html?cid=459

Then there are my purse winner...from last Summer (one more chance for that winner to claim his prize). I never heard from Jack M.!!! Or maybe he emailed, and I my spam filter lost it in the midst of the last six months of writing instanity, lol! Anyway, Jack... I'm dying to send this Signature Suede Coach Tote your (and your lovely wife's) way!

And my blog purse winner from last Winter (finally announcing her, so I can do new prizes ;o) -- Pat L., who posted on October 1st!!! Congrats!!! This amazing designer Isabella Fiore bag is yours!!!

Email me guys at anna(at)annawrites.com (replace the (at) with "@").

Of course that means we need a new blog prize for commenters to win...

I'll be updating my website contest page (http://annawrites.com/contests.shtml) later today, so stay tuned...

Also, even though I was too busy for a Mothers of the Year release party, you know come June I'll be there partying for To Protect the Child!!! I'll have the dates up soon!

Until then, speaking of Coach and Isabella Fiore (my new favorite purse designer), May first is the official beginning of Brenda Novak's online auction (http://brendanovak.auctionanything.com/) .

My page:

http://brendanovak.auctionanything.com/auctionhelp.taf?S=N&R=2&C=2&m=3&sort=1&st=1&days=&category_id=8335&skipkw=1&_
start=1&_UserReference=D1D0771346B5C9E4FE37D12162F74819D488


is full of amazing things I hope everyone heads over and bids on.

Things like this...an Isabella Fiore wallet that's to-die for... Isn't the seahourse the cutest thing you've ever seen???

and this.... A Coach double-handled fabric with leather trim travel comsmetic tote...

There's so much more I'll be spotlighting out here this month...And, yes, of course I saved some goodies to give away just to blog visitors!

So, until tomorrow, here's a pic of yours truely with hunky Romantic Times Mr. Romance '06 to hold you over, once you're done drooling over all the great books and bags, LOL!

Thanks for coming back out to join the fun,

Anna

Labels: , , , ,

10 Comments:

  • At 1:39 PM, Blogger ThatBrunette said…

    The seahorse wallet is adorable! You picked some cute things for the auction, this year. Then again, you pick good stuff every year. Since you have your own category, I am guessing other people feel the same.

    Congratulations on the review.

     
  • At 4:35 PM, Blogger Cherie J said…

    Congrats to the winners! Congrats on the review Anna! Cool auction items.

     
  • At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great new contest prize! Congrats to the winners!

     
  • At 2:04 AM, Blogger robynl said…

    congrats to the winners.
    thank goodness that you, Anna, didn't loose your purse style when you were in the writing cave. You still make very good choices.

     
  • At 5:44 AM, Blogger Maureen said…

    Congratulations to the winners!

     
  • At 7:48 AM, Blogger Joan said…

    Congratulations to all the winners. You always have great prizes for your fans to win. Hope to be a winner some day. good luck with your books.

     
  • At 9:48 AM, Blogger Devon Gray said…

    I've seen pictures of all the yummy men who were at RT floating around on several blogs. You lucky girls! I plan on not missing out next year. Congratulations on all of your new titles.

    Devon Gray

     
  • At 10:45 PM, Blogger Nathalie said…

    Congrats to the winners... great to have you back blogging after the madness :)

     
  • At 10:18 PM, Blogger ruth said…

    Congrats on the wonderful review Anna! All the best and great to see you back here.

     
  • At 10:22 PM, Blogger diane said…

    COngrats winners. Welcome back Anna. Great review.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home