Home | Meet Anna | Bookshelf | Coming Soon | Reviews | Articles | Contests | Appearences | Photos

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Halloween Skies...

Beautiful Halloween Skies are happening here. Raining a lot, in the midst of the worst run of dry we've had in a long time. Meanwhile, California is buring. It's a wacky time of the year to be sure. Hope everyone out there is staying safe and looking forward to lots of treats and good surprises next week ;o)

There's a summary of release party prizes below. Another excerpt ready to share tomorrow ;o)

We're stocking up on chocolate to give away--we like the smiles when the kids get the "good" candy. It's an addiction, LOL!

Before I forget, a special blog friend did a fabulous thing this last Tuesday--profiled BOAB and said some really lovely things about my writing over on her blog. You ladies know Jennifer Yates, so check out her "Random Musings" (http://jennifersrandommusings.wordpress.com/). She's a nice lady (it's always fun to see her at a signing) and she brightens up every chat and online party. Her blog layout is amazing, and there's lots to see and read. Check her out!!!

Okay, here's my list of the release party winners, including the folks I don't yet have a mailing address for. Packages start going out tomorrow ;o)

Note: *** Indicates that I don't have a mailing address for the winner.

Day 1
------
Guess Mini Evening Clutch--Ruth
RT Giveaway Bag--Julie***
Amy S.--Ellora's Cave cards and books

Day2
-----
XOXO Purse and Wallet--Fannie
RT Books and Promo items--Jan***
Border's Gift Certificates--Bambella

Day 3
------
Nine West Tote--Minna
RT Books and Promo items--Pat Cochran
Border's Gift Certificate--Cheryl (cas2ajs)

Day 4
------
XOXO Tote--Bethre

Day 5
------
Grand Prize: BCBG Tote!!! -- Crystal G.
RT Tote Bag--Nad D
RT Book selection--Donna***
Border's Gift Certificate--Emma
RT Promo Items--Belinda Peterson***

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

  • At 8:29 PM, Blogger Jennifer Y. said…

    Thanks Anna!

     
  • At 2:47 PM, Blogger Tam G. said…

    Beautiful pictures!!!

    WTG Winners!!!

     
  • At 6:04 PM, Blogger Carol M said…

    Congrats again to all the winners!

    I love the pictures!

     
  • At 8:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great pictures! Congrats to the winners!

     
  • At 12:30 AM, Blogger Pat Cochran said…

    Hello, Anna,

    I may be repeating myself, but I'm
    not sure I sent a thank-you note
    on receiving the prize I won in your blog release party. The holidays just got so busy that
    I'm not sure what all got done.
    I do know I sent out my Christmas cards!! My thanks for the books, especially "Because Of A Boy,"
    which I thoroughly enjoyed!

    Pat Cochran

     

Post a Comment

<< Home