Home | Meet Anna | Bookshelf | Coming Soon | Reviews | Articles | Contests | Appearences | Photos

Sunday, June 18, 2006

New Post...Blogger likies the picies better over here

Don't know what happened. Don't care. After trying countless times to upload pics of launch party prizes to Friday's post, were' going to enjoy the view here instead...where I'm not being dissed every time I try to upload!

These are only a few of the goodies to come starting on the 12th. I also share my Marshals and TJ Max finds when I blog or chat elsewhere, so look me up (times and links coming soon). And I'll be doing a giveaway at the literacy book signing at RWA in Atlanta...

This great straw shoulder bag is summer-perfect...and just large enough to carry a paperback inside...I'm just sayin, in case you can't put the one you're currently reading down ;O) Sandra!!! You're my bud for letting me know you've already dived into TPR.






Talk about spanking, take a look at this set of Guess lovelies...I couldn't resist...I think these might be a grand prize or something, cause otherwise I'm going to have a hard time letting them go!




For the travel-savvy...a BCBG travel bag is always a good choice...there are oodles of travel-size containers inside to carry your potions and lotions in.




I'll post more early next week...don't want to fry Blogspot's mind now that it's playing nice (it took me several tries to get everything to upload this morning, so I'm already pushing my luck). Of course, I'll be offering man-friendly goodies again, too, like gift certificates...Come out and join the fun. We'll find stimulating, and pointless, things to think and talk about in July, I'll be book clubbing it on eHarlequin, and basically making a pest out of myself all over the Net!

I love that so many of you have small milestones to spank/celebrate, too. Keep your eye on the good stuff, and you'll find yourself stronger every day you have to deal with the bad ;O)

Toodles until tomorrow!

11 Comments:

  • At 9:00 AM, Blogger Dena said…

    What great prize giveaways Anna, that tan purse duo is beautiful I definitely wouldn't have posted them and savored them myself,lol.

    I will be looking forward to all your guest blogs elsewhere too.

     
  • At 7:20 PM, Blogger Jennifer Y. said…

    Great Prizes!

     
  • At 10:02 AM, Blogger Anna Destefano said…

    LOL, Paulette!! Yeah, I'm a shopping girl, and I love bargains. My dream is to be a personal shopper, so I can have the fun of the hunt, swim in fashion, but I'm mostly spending other people's money!!

    Purses are my favorite fashion accessory, actually, because I have to be so careful about shoes (which I LOVE, but have to be very picky about). I've an athelete since I was six, so my feet need comfort as well as something beautiful to wear.

    Plus, what's easier to give away online than purses. Everyone can wear one...all shapes and sizes work. Equally opportunity love, that's my hand-bag fettish for your ;O)

     
  • At 10:31 AM, Blogger robynl said…

    once again you have outdone yourself Anna. Beautiful purses.

     
  • At 5:00 PM, Blogger tastefully yours said…

    Great purses as always Anna! I too love shoes. Between the purses and the shoes my husband swears he is going to start throwing them away. Then I give him the evil look even my kids won't cross. LOL

     
  • At 9:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Great prizes, Anna. Love them. Can't wait until the launch party in July!

     
  • At 10:48 AM, Blogger Meljprincess said…

    Cute purses, Anna. Looking forward to the blog party. I like the Guess lovelies but I can't say why. It's a secret. *g*

     
  • At 7:51 PM, Blogger Carol M said…

    Great prizes! I especially like the tan purse duo. If I win it I'm going to go out and buy a pair of shoes to match! lol I love shoes too and that would give me the perfect excuse to buy another pair! lol

     
  • At 7:22 PM, Blogger Hvnly777 said…

    I'm very sorry to read that you've been experiencing HACKER (poo-wee) problems with your website; however, I won't let those blogger buggers rain on my parade.

    Please consider this my comment entry for this month's oh so puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurty contest prizes! LOL

    Thanks,
    Shani :)

     
  • At 4:44 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Anna,
    Once again, you have found droolworthy bags! They are gorgeous! My husband does not understand my purse fetish. I think it was passed down along with the x chromosome from my mother lol.

     
  • At 10:16 PM, Blogger miss_moneymaker said…

    I love love love purses too and I also have a site that I sell some on(at great prices I might add) but I'd still love to win one too. Not to mention its my birthday and I want to win. Have a great night!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home