Home | Meet Anna | Bookshelf | Coming Soon | Reviews | Articles | Contests | Appearences | Photos

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Okay, Back in Town with New Winners!!!

No Internet reception where I was--well, a little. Just enough to upload Monday's excerpt as promised, but it took most of the morning ;O)

So, we have new prize winners from Friday and Monday's posts. Haven't heard back from Thursday's Ayreann yet, so the remaining books up for grabs still are:

Count Down-Iris Johansen
Darker Than Midnight--Maggie Shayne
Code Name: Blonde--Christina Skye
The Dark One--Ronda Thompson
On Blue Falls Pond--Susan Crandall
The Duchess Diaries--Barbara Dawson Smith
Chill of Fear (Hard Cover!!!)--Kay Hooper

Friday's winner...Tam!!!
Yesterday's...Beth!!

Ayreann, Tam and Beth, email me at anna@annawrites.com to let me know your book picks. Everyone give me two choices, and hopefully we won't cancel everyone out ;O)

How 'bout I post a final excerpt from The Perfect Daughter tomorrow???? And of couse another winner from today's comments (until the books and the promo goodies from RT are gone ;O)

And keep an eye out for The Prodigal's Return excerpts coming soon to the blog...can't wait for you to get a look at my July book!

12 Comments:

  • At 10:39 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Oh yay, another excerpt! I'm loving them so far. I can't wait for the book! I'm glad you are back Anna. Congrats to Tam and Beth too!

    Hugs, Zara

     
  • At 11:35 AM, Blogger Meljprincess said…

    Congrats winners!
    What a great list of books. I hope I can pick one. *g*
    Looking forward to your new book, Anna!

     
  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger Jennifer Y. said…

    Congrat Tam and Beth! I can't wait to read more Anna!

     
  • At 11:50 AM, Blogger Minna said…

    Congrats Tam and Beth! I can't wait to read that exerpt.

     
  • At 1:05 PM, Blogger robynl said…

    Congrats to Tam and Beth.
    Lucky gals.
    Keep the excerpts coming

     
  • At 2:01 PM, Blogger Maureen said…

    Enjoying your excerpts.

     
  • At 2:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hey Anna,

    Looking forward to the next excerpt. Tomorrow, we should be able to purchase The Prodigal's Return from eharlequin.com.
    Looking forward to some good summer reading!
    Congrats to the winners.

     
  • At 2:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Anna - Just saw your ad for The Prodigal's Return in the July Romantic Times Magazine.
    The ad looks Good!

     
  • At 4:35 PM, Blogger Jennifer Y. said…

    The Prodigal's Return has a great cover!

     
  • At 6:38 PM, Blogger Anna Destefano said…

    Hey Everyone, just a drive by post...Sandra and Jennifer, thanks for the high-fives on The Prodigal's Return. I love the cover and the ads this time around. LOVE the book, too. Can't wait to share more of it. Look for excerpts starting next week.

    But tomorrow, the last of what I can share for now of The Perfect Daughter.

    AND...one final picture from RT a friend just...me and a friend with my all-time favorite cover model...sigh...Daytona was sooo much fun ;O)

     
  • At 7:16 PM, Blogger Carol M said…

    Congrats Tam and Beth! Thanks for the excerpts!

     
  • At 8:20 PM, Blogger Angie-la said…

    Yes, please! Another excerpt would be be most excellent! :o)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home