Home | Meet Anna | Bookshelf | Coming Soon | Reviews | Articles | Contests | Appearences | Photos

Thursday, May 21, 2009

It's here... It's here... It's here...

The new site, the new blog AND the new newsletter... They're ready!!!!

I've been a bit quiet while I wait and work with the fabulous ladies helping me, but he wait has soooo been worth it.

Look for things to go up and down the next few days...probably through the weekend, if things go the way technology always goes when you switch stuff over. Then look for my new and improved newsletter blast to kick everything off.

When we're back up, there will be a COACH puse give away to celebrate, in addition to the monthly blog contest of Dream Flutters jewelry and the Fresh Fiction contest and Between Your Sheets scavenger hunt.

It's going to be soooooo much fun to scoot around and pop wheelies and show off my new toys, AND to get back to regular posting and chatting an raving about Dark Legacy as well as my Harlequin "heroes" WIP. Don't miss a bit of it.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

7 Comments:

  • At 12:36 PM, Blogger robynl said…

    I'm so happy for you Anna; kudos to everything new. A Coach purse and butterfly jewellery will brighten someone's day for sure.
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

     
  • At 3:47 PM, Blogger Jane said…

    I can't wait either. Congrats on the new site and blog.

     
  • At 9:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Congrats on the new site and blog!

     
  • At 12:29 AM, Blogger Pat Cochran said…

    Anna,

    Love that there will be a new site!
    It will be great to explore all the new "bells & whistles" & Coach purses
    & Dream Flutters jewelry!!!

    Pat Cochran

     
  • At 12:35 PM, Blogger wasim said…

    nice blog ....!
    Work From Home India

     
  • At 2:38 PM, Anonymous JackieW said…

    Been awhile since I've visited your site but I will be back often. Love the blue butterfly.
    JFWisherd at aol dot com

     
  • At 12:43 AM, Blogger GladysMP said…

    It all sounds wonderful and what delightful prizes.

    Happy New Year to you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home