Home | Meet Anna | Bookshelf | Coming Soon | Reviews | Articles | Contests | Appearences | Photos

Friday, May 01, 2009

Romantic Times Pics and Auction

Yep--time to feel sorry for me again, because I just got back from a week at the Romantic Times Booklovers Convention. It's hard, grueling work, networking and hanging with best selling authors and cover models...but I don't mind taking the hit, so you can enjoy the spoils ;o)

No over the top treasure trove of conference goodies this time--though I did run into pirates and burried treasure and mermaids in Florida. I promised my family I wouldn't flood the house with any more promitonal items than I already have to sell Dark Legacy between now and its September release, but I do have MY OWN BOUTIQUE over at Brenda Novak's online Diabetes Research Auction. Folks are already getting busy with the bids, so don't miss out. You have all month to drool over the goodies I found this year (including Dream Flutters Necklaces and of course Coach Purses!!!).

Check out the Anna DeStefano's Designer Boutique category, and everything else, at

http://brendanovak.auctionanything.com/

And speaking of jewelry, last month's winner, Cathie Morton, should have her lovely leather neckalce and pendant by now. So, it's time to start this month's contest. Leave a comment in any blog post this month, to be in the running for one of my signature Dream Flutters necklaces. Another lucky commenter will also win a Advanced Reader Copy (ARC) of Dark Legacy, which I hope to have in my hot little hands by early June ;o)



I'm also sending in the details for my own Coach giveaway to FreshFiction.com today... I'll share the link as soon as my May contest is up over there. Also, there will be a scavenger hunt up on BetweenYourSheets.com soon, and I'm one of the participating authors--look for BYS's centerfold ad for me and other spotlighted authors in May's Romantic Times!

Lots of RT news to share!!! Check back tomorrow for more pics and dish. And one of these days soon, I'll have the new website, blog and newsletter ready to share...gotta lot to do now that I'm off deadline and home for a whole month ;o)

Oh, and I'm hard at work on my next Atlanta Heroes novel--had so many questions about that last week. Nope, NO WAY am I stopping my Superromance series until they drag me away from keyboard and make me, so look for The Fireman's Secret Baby (wt) in early 2010!

More tomorrow!!!

Labels: , , , , ,

7 Comments:

  • At 2:54 PM, Blogger Jane said…

    I saw all the Coach purses you have for auction at your boutique. Can't wait to see more pics from RT.

     
  • At 3:42 PM, Blogger ThatBrunette said…

    Looks like you had great time at RT. Will you also be going to RWA? Love the skull key chain in the auction!

     
  • At 4:10 PM, Blogger robynl said…

    congrats to Cathie Morton on the win.

    Love, love the purses/wristlets and necklaces.

     
  • At 7:23 PM, Blogger penney said…

    Love the necklaces and things and love your books too.
    Penney

     
  • At 8:43 PM, Blogger Pat Cochran said…

    My favorite is the monkey keychain!
    And I stayed such a long time on
    your boutique page that Honey was
    sure I'd fallen asleep! Great items!

    Pat Cochran

     
  • At 10:39 PM, Blogger She said…

    I'm glad you had a good time at RT. Love the pictures. I didn't get to go this year but I'm making my plans for next year.

     
  • At 3:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It looks like you had a great time! One of these days, I'm going to attend an RT convention. They always look like so much fun!
    Love the necklaces and wristlets!
    Very cute!

    Sandra M

     

Post a Comment

<< Home