Home | Meet Anna | Bookshelf | Coming Soon | Reviews | Articles | Contests | Appearences | Photos

Monday, February 23, 2009

New and Improved

Okay, Dark Legacy is in to Dorchester, and the revisions are already back and I'm talking with my editor about them in a little over an hour...so stay tuned...details every day this week on this amazing new direction my writing life is taking.


In the midst of writing and planning for a rewrite, I've been hard a work getting this year's travel/promotion schedule nailed down (up on the website soon), singing the contracts for my new Atlanta Heroes novel for Superromance (tentatively titled, The Fireman's Secret Baby ;o), collaborating with a local jewelry designer on promotional items and custom designed prizes for the Dark Legacy release, oh!, and working with a wonderful graphic artist on redesigning my logo, website and blog presence.
For now, sprinkled above and below are a sneak peak of the new logos: my main brand, my classic (Harlequin) projects, and my paranormal (Dorchester) books.
More soon on everythig, includng a new newsletter format using the very yummy Constant Contact! In the mean time, current prize winners your gifts are going out today (including the Fresh Fiction winners--of the XOXO and Coach purses). I'll annouce the winner of the matching XOXO wallet by the endof the week.


Everyone, whatcha think of the more mainstream "me" look of the logos??? The color stories of the website and blog are going to change, to allow for the variety of books I'll have coming out going forward. But we're trying to still offer a "soft" option for those who prefer my Harlequin work, and a spooky place for paranormal fans to come and feel at home--plus a way to visually combine the two into an overall brand...

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home