Home | Meet Anna | Bookshelf | Coming Soon | Reviews | Articles | Contests | Appearences | Photos

Monday, May 22, 2006

The Best of the Best, RT Promotional Goodies

Okay, here are some shots of the promo items I swiped for my online fans.

There was so much, and a lot of the same old same old (pens and paper stuff). I also have some pens I didn't photograph. Tomorrow, I'll give you a list of the books I'll be giving away, and until it's all gone I'll give a book and a promo item from my stash away to a lucky winner who posted the previous day (like we do for the book launch parties). You'll get to pick the book, and I'll throw in the promo item just before I seal the envelope...how does that sound ;O)

Of course, each day I'll also be flashing some more fab. photos...next year, you just HAVE to come and see RT for yourselves ;O)

Here we go!!

Bobi Smith gave these gift packs away at her social .










Aren't these vampire duckies from Raven Heart amazing!!





Tiaras were a great idea...








...and bath salts...










...Oh, and baseball fans...

I have more than one of some of the items, and great books to give them away with, so leave a comment and come back tomorrow for more...and, yes, more cover models, too!!!

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

  • At 6:30 PM, Blogger Jennifer Y. said…

    Wow! Great loot! I wish I could have come. How nice of you to give stuff away!

     
  • At 10:12 PM, Blogger Jennifer Y. said…

    I was thinking the same thing Barbara.

    I loved the duckies too.

     
  • At 11:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Anna,
    Oh, cute duckie! Thank you for sharing your goodies! I am so going next year. Awesome authors, cover models, and vampire duckies, what more could a girl want?

     
  • At 7:27 AM, Blogger Dena said…

    How FUN I wish I could have been there and what a great location,I bet there were a lot of writers and fans happy to be there if they were from a colder climate!Oh and what a cute little fanged ducky.

     
  • At 4:32 PM, Blogger robynl said…

    I'm sittig here and sweating or perspiring in the heat and wishing I had one of those baseball fans to fan myself. Cute!!!

     
  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I wish I could have went. It looks like everyone had a great time. I would have loved to see the cover models. Great pics.

     
  • At 1:14 AM, Blogger Hvnly777 said…

    Hot Guys...Yum-meeeeee!:o)

    Love the goodies; sure would love winning them more...LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home