Home | Meet Anna | Bookshelf | Coming Soon | Reviews | Articles | Contests | Appearences | Photos

Monday, May 22, 2006

What a week!!!

Romantic Times should have their conference in Daytona every year!!!! What a blast ;O)

Of course there were great opportunities to work--signings, promoting to readers and booksellers and reviewers, speaking on panels, etc.

But then, there was the dancing and the meeting the cover models and the beach and the watching the cover models play volleyball and the friends and dancing with them and the cover models...did I mention there were cover models?

I have pics of everything. I'll share all I have this week, including some I hope my friends share with me (I couldn't take my camera with me everywhere, but there was always someone there to help me save the moment).

I'm also taking pics today of the cool promo items and books I picked up at the conference...I'll be picking winners from this week's comments and sending them out to you. I have no space for more goodies here, but I couldn't stand leaving them behind. Looks like I'm going to have to share the wealth!!

Now let's see...what pics to start with??? Oh yeah, the cover models...


Here's my favorite, Peter Decicco and Mr. Romance Contest Reader's Choice Winner, Mike Ward...sigh...it's not fair that they're so pretty and nice guys, too, is it?





Another contestant, Jason Santiago, and Elloras Cave calander model Brooks Johnson. Not enough...okay, okay, I'll give you one shot of the...






Cover Model Volleyball Matches!!!

Isn't Joe Gruber a amazing!!Yowza ;O)





Okay, I have to go take pics of the promotion prizes now...and to weed through the other cover model photos to find the perfect ones to share...did I mention there were cover models in Daytona???

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

  • At 2:02 PM, Blogger Jennifer Y. said…

    WOW! I wish I could have come!!!!

     
  • At 2:31 PM, Blogger Dana Pollard said…

    Yes, you mentioned there were cover models in Daytona...

    ...and I got to see them too!!!

    It was great meeting you. You are a gem and I love ya, baby!

     
  • At 11:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Anna,
    Oh wowee!!! Now I'm really jealous lol. Thanks for the pics! You are so sweet to share your trip with us!
    Hugs, Zara

     
  • At 7:31 AM, Blogger Dena said…

    I know the toughest part at RT had to be the picture taking,lol. lucky you they are so gorgeous and to know you were so close,I'm not jealous not in the least... well maybe a little... okay alot.

     
  • At 9:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I am so jealous. LOL All of those hot hunks and I couldn't go. SIGH LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home