Home | Meet Anna | Bookshelf | Coming Soon | Reviews | Articles | Contests | Appearences | Photos

Monday, April 23, 2007

RT, Here I come--Winners, Winners, Winners

You know what happened yesterday, right? Got to packing for RT and lost all track of time.

Should I take the corset AND the Bebe top with the plunging neckline? Do I really need two cowboy hats to choose from for the Cowboy/Valentines ball? What about these shoes, honey--do they say sexy or "take me, I'm available"?????

Okay, that's the dream version of trying to fit all my promotional stuff, books for a panel I'm captaining, my work clothes, and, yes, my fun clothes into our SUV and still leave space for my two friends who are riding to Houston with me. Plus, I'm taking work (RWA, GRW and Harlequin projects, plus my ST proposal). And, of course, I waited to the last minute--didn't really have a choice this year, but last-minute packing is nasty even when it's necessary.

Good news: I'll be collecting lots of cool stuff and books for my blog friends, as well as pictures. This year I'm really going to try to upload some shots from the conference, so keep checking in all week.

Better news: I have the last of our Blog Party winners--

Yoga Girl goes to Belinda!!!

And the great green Coack "scribble" wristlette, your new home is with Sandra M. !!!

I think I'm two behind in my $5 Borders gift certificate giveaway from my website addressbook. I'll post those either tonight or tomorrow, so there are still more winners to come.

Best news of all: All-American Father is selling wondefully well. Thanks, all the fans and readers out there, for giving it a try and loving it!!

Brenda Novak's auction starts on the 1st--I'm sponsoring a Coach boutique you're going to love bidding in. Plus, after I announce the winner of my current website contest (for the trendy Nine West bag you've been drooling over for months), I'm putting a fabulous Coach shoulder bag up for grabs--will draw for a winner in July.

So, keep posting comments in the blog to stay eligible. We love lurkers, but commenting is what puts you in the running for cool prizes. If blogger is being nasty and you can't post, just email me your comment and I'll make sure your name goes in the grab bag.

Gotta finish the packing and start the driving, my friends.

Will check back in later tonight!!!

Thanks for the great launch party week ;o)

Labels: ,

26 Comments:

  • At 11:35 AM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Congratulations Belinda and SandraM! Always a fun time hanging out here, Anna, especially for launch parties. Safe traveling prayers going out to you.

     
  • At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank You! Had a great time here this week during the launch party. Have fun at the RT convention. Can't wait to see some photos. It always sounds like a great time!
    Have a safe trip!

    Sandra M

     
  • At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations to the winners!!!
    Have a wonderful time at the RT convention and looking forward to seeing the photos.

    Shari C

     
  • At 12:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    safe travels

     
  • At 1:13 PM, Blogger ThatBrunette said…

    Congratulations to the winners.

    Anna, I vote for the corset. I've never seen it but, I'm more of the corset-type. One cowboy hat is more than enough! Just tell your clothes "I love all of you equally but I can only bring a few of you with me. "

     
  • At 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    *Congratulations* to all the winners! I missed the party :(

     
  • At 1:26 PM, Blogger Carol M said…

    Congrats Belinda and Sandra!

    Hope you have a great time Anna!

     
  • At 4:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ditto what everyone else said :)

     
  • At 5:12 PM, Blogger Cherie J said…

    Congrats to the winners! Have a great time Anna! Wish I could go too. Oh well, maybe someday!

    Cherie Japp

     
  • At 5:40 PM, Blogger catslady said…

    Congratulations everyone. Have fun, Anna. I'm hoping to make next year's.

     
  • At 8:52 PM, Blogger Jennifer Y. said…

    Congrats to the winners!

    Have a great time at RT! Be safe and have a blast! I wish I could come!

     
  • At 11:50 PM, Blogger Lindi said…

    Thanks, Anna! I'm thrilled to be a winner. Have fun at RT. I would say behave-but nah! Have fun!
    I keep telling everyone what a fun blog Anna has. She is so full of energy.

     
  • At 8:06 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Congrats to the winners!!!!!!

    Have a great time at RT!

     
  • At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Have a great time at the RT convention! I can't wait to see some photos and hear all about it.

     
  • At 6:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats to all!! I hope you are having fun Anna!

     
  • At 6:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oops......that anonymous is me!! I'm not used to putting in my name. LOL!!

    Linda G

     
  • At 9:42 AM, Blogger CrystalGB said…

    Congratulations to the winners. I hope you have a great time at RT. :)

     
  • At 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So happy to hear that you are participating in Brenda Novak's JDRF Auction for diabetes. My husband is a diabetic and any help from ALL people is greatly appreciated. Sure hope that Brenda's Auction is a huge success and with people like you helping, it most suredly will be bigger than last year. Sabo1050

     
  • At 5:12 PM, Blogger Kathleen said…

    Have fun at the RT!!!!

     
  • At 10:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, I like the idea of an auction, and the money going for a good cause.

    I ahve to add your are too generous, you said you will be giving a Coach bag !!!

     
  • At 9:26 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Thanks for the great April contests and giveaways! I wish I was as diligent with my blogging as you are. You should get one of those carriers for the top of your SUV then you could pack more 'junk' and you would have room to stash a friend up there if ya meet a cute bow-legged cowboy in TX to bring back home! He would be a great giveaway from next month :-D

     
  • At 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations on winning the GAYLE WILSON AWARD OF EXCELLENCE and good luck for the HOLT MEDALION. You are a gifted writer and the various awards do not surprise me. Good luck on all future books. Sabo1050

     
  • At 11:40 AM, Blogger Tam G. said…

    Congratulations winners!!!

    Hope you had a great time at RT. :p

     
  • At 3:23 PM, Blogger Millim said…

    Hi Anna! This is my first time posting. I hope you had a great time at RT!

     
  • At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just checking in to see what is new. The Perfect Daughter sounds like a really good book

     
  • At 1:55 PM, Blogger Barbara E. said…

    Hope RT is a blast, I'm sure you'll have fun, even if you have to work too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home