Home | Meet Anna | Bookshelf | Coming Soon | Reviews | Articles | Contests | Appearences | Photos

Sunday, April 01, 2007

The Long Way Home

Sorry, folks--been at a conference for a week, and before that, there were all the things that have to be done before leaving for a week-long conference. Feed the plants, water the cats--or whichever way makes since in your world ;o) Volunteer in my son's school, cover things at home while my husband travelled...the list goes on. Blogging was on the list, but...well, let's just say that life decided I wasn't going to be a list person for the last little while...

But fear not...Harlequin's on the ball, so All-American Father will be on the shelves in just a few short weeks, which means we have a launch party to rock!!! I'll be doing at leats one chat and lots more, too. Look for a newsletter later this week with all the details...

And remember my July '06 book, The Prodigal's Return? And remember that I was a double-finalist in the Gayle Wilson Award of Excellence for it and my other '06 release, The Runaway Daughter? Well, THE PRODIGAL'S RETURN WON!!!! I'm so excited--Gayle Wilson is one of my absolute favorite authors and people...what a great honor.

So, I'm working my way back home and back to the writing part of my job. Will be posting regularly this week as we gear up for our party. Leave comments, and I have one or two more froggies to share with a few lucky friends. Everyone who won a few weeks back should have their prizes by now. Email me if yours hasn't arrived yet.

It's great to be back online. April rules!!!! Let's make the most of it ;o)

Labels:

10 Comments:

  • At 9:51 AM, Blogger CrystalGB said…

    Congratulations Anna! A well deserved win. :)

     
  • At 10:10 AM, Blogger Carol M said…

    CONGRATULATIONS, Anna, on your win!

    I received my frog. It's so cute!
    Thank you again!

     
  • At 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats on the win of The Prodigal's Return!

     
  • At 2:20 PM, Blogger Maureen said…

    Congratulations on the win.

     
  • At 2:46 PM, Blogger Shannon said…

    Congrats on the book!

    April is that in between time for me... the weather is normally nice, but it is still a month and a half away from vacation. Can't wait until May 13th! (my cruise)

    Happy Monday!

     
  • At 3:39 PM, Blogger traveler said…

    Anna, Congrats. All the best, Thanks. recevied the cute Froggie. Love it.

     
  • At 3:44 PM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Congratulations, Anna! I actually saw the list the other day and did a little mental hand-clapping to celebrate your win! Wonderful news!

     
  • At 10:56 PM, Blogger catslady said…

    Big congratulations, Anna.

    I love spring (except for the allergies). I planned both my pregnancies for then - not too hot, not too cold and love all that new beginnings too since we purposely waited 15 yrs. to start our family.

     
  • At 12:19 AM, Blogger robynl said…

    Congrats on the win, Anna.
    I like April and it is my birth month.

     
  • At 9:36 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Congrats on the win Anna. Just got my copy of All-American Father from eHarlequin. Can't wait to spend a beautiful spring day sitting outside and reading it!
    Have a great week everyone.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home