Home | Meet Anna | Bookshelf | Coming Soon | Reviews | Articles | Contests | Appearences | Photos

Sunday, April 15, 2007

I'm a big tease...

Keep reading, and you'll see why. I have lots of fun planned for our launch party this week--can't help myself with All-American Father already on the shelves and doing well!!!

The Coach goodies I'll be giving away every day (see below) are not just for next week's fun--they're to tempt you to come out to Brenda Novak's online JDRF auction (www.brendanovak.com), which starts May 1st. I'm hostessing a Coach boutique you won't want to miss. And it's a really great cause. So, get excited and get read to bid!!!

The other daily prizes (wont' show those to you until the party start--nah) are things I know will be fan favorites, because "treating" you is as much fun as teasing.

Just like I've been teasing everyone with excerpts from upcoming books. You LOVED what you've already read of All-American Father. I promise the book won't disapppoint. I'll have new reviews to share throughout the week, plus excerpts of more upcoming stories.

For example, distraught readers have emailed to say they were not going to be happy if I left Lissa and Martin hanging forever (their story arc in my Feb. The Pefect Daughter took an abrupt turn toward the unexpected, and then was left hanging in the epilogue). As if I'd leave two of my favorite characters without their resolution...

Guess who has a strong secondary story AND romance in my October Because of a Boy? ;o) Yep, I'm teasing again, but I'll be excerpting some of Martin and Lissa's upcoming scenes...then, of course, I'll make you wait until the fall for the rest, he-he.

Okay, that's a taste. You're going to have to come hang for the party--starting tomorrow--for more. Until then, take a look at the drool-worthy Coach goodies I'll be giving away to randomly-drawn commenters this week. Then after the party, I'll start spotlighting the great things I've donated to Brenda's auction. Don't miss a bit--come back every day!!!


These spring-colored wristlettes are great as wallets, or as a clutch on a quick trip to anywhere or a fun dinner out. These are more casual than the leather ones I'm giving away for the auction, but you'll love them--promise!!












How about a Coach signature umbrella for April/May showers???



And these cutie-pie keycains in shiny Coach yellow and white leather (I have three)--I'm dying to keep one, but you get them all (plus I tossed a handful to Brenda to give away as bonus prizes for bidders who bid the most on certain days of the auction).


Labels: ,

11 Comments:

  • At 1:21 PM, Blogger robynl said…

    Once again I am absolutely amazed at the prizes you offer. WOW!!!
    You are a tease, my friend but we all love it.
    robynl

     
  • At 5:37 PM, Blogger Lindi said…

    Anna,
    Sounds like a fun week. My work schedule is pretty busy, but I'll try to check in every day.
    Have a fun, fun week!

     
  • At 6:08 PM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Those are just the cutest! You do find the most wonderful things. Will you be my shopping buddy? :-)

     
  • At 6:30 PM, Blogger ReadingIsSoMuchFun said…

    WoW! Anna you sure do pick some wonderful gifts to gveaway. I sure would love one of your lovely purses you giveaway. Can never have to many purses LoL. Can I come shopping with you? Heeehee

    Hugssss
    LindaH

     
  • At 7:54 PM, Blogger catslady said…

    My daughter would kill for any of those prizes lol. Maybe I'll get lucky for her lol.

     
  • At 9:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great prizes as always. Hope this post goes thru. Having a problem.

    Will be away in Vegas and prob wont have internet access from Tues nite til Sat - so will miss most of the fun.

    Have fun everyone.

     
  • At 2:10 AM, Blogger Lori said…

    I'm soooooo glad to hear that you're going to be giving Lissa and Martin their HEA, but get to it! LOL! You broke my heart with their ending in The Perfect Daughter.

    Busy work week, but I'm going to try to pop in for some excerpts!

     
  • At 6:31 AM, Blogger Maureen said…

    Can't wait. Everything looks great.

     
  • At 6:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YOU DEFINITELY ARE A TEASER ANNA, BUT THAT IS A WONDERFUL TRAIT TO HAVE. I'M LOVING ALL THE PRIZES FOR THE PARTY (AS MUCH RAIN AS WE ARE GETTING MY WIFE WOULD LOVE THE UMBRELLA, LOL!! CONGRATS ON THE SALES!! JACK (ANONYMOUS LOL!!)

     
  • At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I must get out of the house and purchase "All-American Father". This is my kind of book.
    Margaret G.
    Sabo1050
    Keep these books coming, Ann.

     
  • At 8:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Anna,
    What lovely prizes. You must take me shopping with you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home