Home | Meet Anna | Bookshelf | Coming Soon | Reviews | Articles | Contests | Appearences | Photos

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Whew...The Glamorous Live of a Romance Writer ;o)

Did I mention I'd try to post while at RT? Well, I did--but the hotel's Internet connection was spotty at best. I know, I know...excuses, excuses.

Of course, there was all the work there was to be done at the conference...you know, collecting books and goodies for you guys, captaining the Harlequin/Silhouette panel, networking with other authors and publishers, of course socializing ;o) and taking tons of pictures.

There were come great suprises that I can't wait to share. And I have a website winner for my last "funky purse," not to mention a new Coach back for everyone to drool over (to tie into the Coach boutique I'm sponsoring on Brenda Novak's JVDA auction). I couldn't wait to get back and start blogging!!!

But, alas, life gets in the way sometimes. We had a family emergency right before I left for Houston, my mom had emergency surgery while I was gone, and I had a reader luncheon committment to make once I returned home. All's well now, but we're exhausted around here. Glamorous, I know.

What can I say--the illusion of life is what you make of it, right!!!

So, this week, I'll catch up on the goodies I owe everyone (nothing much got mailed out from my All-American Father release party), all the news from RT (have an amazing surprise to share), tons of pictures, and will start putting the great promo items and books I snagged for everyone up for grabs.

Come back. Look for lots of links and pics and inspiring tales. What else would you expect?

It's good to be back to my boring, every day life ;o)

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger ThatBrunette said…

    Welcome back! I can't wait to hear about your exploits at RT.

    I hope your mom is doing better.

     
  • At 3:21 PM, Blogger catslady said…

    Welcome back and glad to hear things are better if not still busy :) I've been enjoying all the pictures on everyone's blogs and looking forward to seeing yours too.

     
  • At 6:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ditto :)

     
  • At 6:46 PM, Blogger Debby said…

    Life is full of surprises. NEver a dull moment. I hope your mother is doing great now!

     
  • At 6:56 PM, Blogger robynl said…

    So glad your Mom is fine.
    Welcome back to 'Life', lol. Look forward to the pics, etc.

     
  • At 9:26 PM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    We're glad to have you back. Hope your mom is doing better now. Can't wait for all the news and pics.

     
  • At 3:22 PM, Blogger Carol M said…

    I also hope your mom is doing better and I also can't wait to see all the pictures and hear all the news! :)

     
  • At 8:57 PM, Blogger Tam G. said…

    Welcome back!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home