Home | Meet Anna | Bookshelf | Coming Soon | Reviews | Articles | Contests | Appearences | Photos

Monday, February 19, 2007

Weekend got away from me!!!

Saturday was all-day GRW business--I "presidented" quite nicely, thank you, but missed posting Friday's winners and hanging with my buds out here.

Then Sunday was a total wash of family things. Good thing I like doing the wash, huh???

But we do have winners to announce!!! Thanks, everyone, for being so patient. I'll post later in the day with a fun new prize that I'll award to one of this week's commenters (something to get us in the mood for St. Patrick's Day ;o)

Until then, congrats to all the winners, super special thanks to everyone who came out to party last week, and (((HUGS))) to everyone who made the trip to buy their very own copy of The Perfect Daughter. Be sure to drop me an email to let me know what you think of the story. I'm already hearing from fans, and that's one of my very favorite things in the whole world!

Friday's Winners:

The small red Nine West bag goes to--Pat, who posted at 11:14

The larger Nine West bag goes to--Linda, who posted at 1:44

The pink tweed travel set goes to--Lis, who postes at 7:23

Email me your snail mail address, ladies!!!

I got a batch of prizes out from the first of the week. Am packing up the rest now and should have everything shipped out by the end of the week.

Enjoy, everyone!!!

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

  • At 1:57 AM, Blogger Jennifer Y. said…

    Congrats to the winners!

    Glad your meeting went well Anna!

     
  • At 9:18 AM, Blogger Meljprincess said…

    Congratulations winners!

     
  • At 10:05 AM, Blogger Carol M said…

    Congrats to the winners!

     
  • At 11:00 AM, Blogger CrystalGB said…

    Congratulations to the winners

     
  • At 11:26 AM, Blogger kerri1973 said…

    Hope everyone had a great weekend. I took my daughter to the mountains in NC to see snow for the very first time in her life. She didn't want to leave even when her toes were frozen!

    Anna, will you be attending the Southern Magic conference in March?

    Hope to see you there, chica!

     
  • At 12:52 PM, Blogger Anna Destefano said…

    Hey guys. Whew... still trying to catch up on all the post-party things ;o)

    Kerri, you weekend in the snow sounds fabulous!!!

    Unfortuntely, I can't make Southern Magic this year--I already had another committment when I got the dates.

    I finally have my Appearances page updated on my site. http://www.annawrites.com/guestappearances.shtml

    Can anyone make the Hert of Dixie Reader's Luncheon in May?

     
  • At 2:17 PM, Blogger Pat L. said…

    Thank you, thank you. Am sending along my mailing info.

    Congrats to all the other winners too.

     
  • At 7:51 PM, Blogger catslady said…

    congratulations everyone!

     
  • At 12:20 PM, Blogger Lis said…

    Oh wow, thank you!! Like Linda above, I went to check that it was me :o) Email on its way

     
  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger Jennifer Y. said…

    Anna, I'd love to be able to go to the luncheon...if I could afford it. I couldn't find any info on it though.

     
  • At 5:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Anna, Just a note to say Happy St. Patty's Day to you and your faithful readers.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home