Home | Meet Anna | Bookshelf | Coming Soon | Reviews | Articles | Contests | Appearences | Photos

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Winners and a Can't-Miss Fieldtrip!!!!

I'm guest blogging today, so we're all taking a fieldtrip.

A highlight of The Prodigal's Return's book release so far (well, because we weren't partying here yet ;O) was being spotlighted on wnbc.com out of New York's Romance B(uy) the Book page. The editor, the lovley Michelle Buonfiglio, read the book and RAVED about it on her site (http://www.wnbc.com/romance/index.html), as well as 70 other syndicated news sites all over the Net. So very cool.

Even cooler, she asked me to come hang out on her super hip Romance B(u)y the Blog (http://romancebytheblog.blogspot.com/) today. So everyone, link on over and join me in the comments section. There are a lot of new friends waiting to chat over there, and the gold Guess party purse and matching wallet are up for grabs on Michelle's blog today. So, leave a comment on Romance B(u)y the Blog, take a look around, have some fun and you could be today's winner!!!

I'm also posting more of our birthday "readings" here--looks like we'll be doing those for a while ;O) Thanks everyone for sending in your stats. It's so much fun to see what the book says!

Oh, before I do that...who are yesterday's launch party winners? you ask...

Estelle, you're the BCBG travel bag winner, and

Myrtleme, the Borders gift certificate is yours!!

Email me your mailing addresses, ladies. I'll start shipping prizes out next week!!

Enjoy Romance B(u)y the Blog today, you'll keep checking back in, I'm sure of it. Then come back here tomorrow for more fun...

Here are Today's Readings:

Linda, a 1954 Virgo

The Discriminating Nurturer...Group activities of all kinds are hugely important to you, motivating you to expand beyond your limits at all stages of your life...you tend to look after your colleagues and associates...you bring attention to detail to whatever question you choose to subject your investigative powers...you are an expert researcher, able to marshal vast warehouses of information...you also have great manual dexterity and skill, which you bring to crafts and finde handiwork with delicate aesthetic sensibility...

Fannie, a 1943 Gemini

The Thoughtful Hero...you possess the stuff that's necesary to fulfill long-term heroic goals--and life has probably presented you with several opportunities to show those talents off...when it comes to taking sides with your dear ones, you can be even more steadfast...even if yo secretly believe they are in the wrong...in battle, you are a worthy adversary, whether you are wielding words or influence...but you are also quite the peacemaker, instinctivley gifted with the capacity to listen well and assimilate the wisdom of others...you know that being fair is the only way to truly win a battle...

Cheryl, a 1961 Sagittarius

The Excitable Extovert...You have a luminous mind that needs constant stimulation and demands variety...you can take even the most predictable job and make it into something thrilling and wonderful...you may constantly seek opportunities to make new and exciting discoveries...blessed with a learning curve that can spiral ever onward and upwards, you may inspire awe in others with your achievements...you can exude a wild, almost crazy enthusiasm for life...you are likely to pursuee a career that allows you to be free and experimental...you may have friends from all walks of life...truth is the banner you brandish...

14 Comments:

  • At 10:17 AM, Blogger Meljprincess said…

    CONGRATULATIONS Estelle and Myrtleme!!

     
  • At 10:22 AM, Blogger Fannie said…

    It's amazing. Your book knows me. I am almost always the peacemaker. I would stand beside my family no matter what. And I am heading over to the new blog now. Congrats to yesterdays winners.Hugs.

     
  • At 11:00 AM, Blogger kerri1973 said…

    I'm always up for a field trip! Anna, will we definately see you at the Georgia Romance Writers Luncheon in September? I'm attending as my birthday gift to my own self. Guess I should have mentioned that yesterday during the birthday postings, eh? Well, that's me...a day late! hee hee

     
  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger ThatBrunette said…

    Congratulations to the winners.

    Anna, you have the nifty-est contests. So, how many of the purses do you keep for yourself? ;-)

     
  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Congrats to the winners! Great readings too ladies!

    Hugs, Zara

     
  • At 12:06 PM, Blogger robynl said…

    A big congrats to the winners. Love the prize for today!

     
  • At 12:22 PM, Blogger Esri Rose said…

    Happy Belated Birthday, and congrats on the new book!

    And oh, my, God, I've never seen this Fabio Cannavaro of whom you speak, but he's...breathtaking.

    Esri

     
  • At 12:52 PM, Blogger Minna said…

    Congrats to the winners!

     
  • At 1:10 PM, Blogger Jeanette J said…

    congrats to the winners..great prizes..

     
  • At 1:20 PM, Blogger Jennifer Y. said…

    Congrats to the winners!

     
  • At 3:56 PM, Blogger catslady said…

    Congrats to Estelle and Myrtleme - great prizes.

    Love the horoscopes - mine should be coming soon, can't wait lol.

     
  • At 4:15 PM, Blogger tastefully yours said…

    Congrats to the winners!

    I am like thatburnette and curious too Anna with all these purses you find for us how many do you have for yourself? :)

     
  • At 9:27 PM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Your book is right on about my excitement and enthusiasm for learning. Extrovert? Not so much so -- I am on the shy, quiet side. But most everything else is true. I crave variety. My work is a little bit of everything and I thrive on the variety. Keeps me from getting bored. Thanks, Anna! That was fun!

     
  • At 9:39 PM, Blogger miss_moneymaker said…

    Great prizes. Todays my 40th birthday and I'm crossing my fingers to be todays winner. I love that purse!

    Thanks for another great contest

     

Post a Comment

<< Home