Home | Meet Anna | Bookshelf | Coming Soon | Reviews | Articles | Contests | Appearences | Photos

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Second Day Back to School--As the Mom's Life Turns...

Okay, I said I'd be back yesterday afternoon... Word to the wise. Don't believe everything you hear ;o)

Then again, I said I'd have new prizes, and last week's winner... And, well, you can take that one to the bank ;O)


eHarlequin.com gave this pillow away at their Thursday night pajama party--I snagged one for the blog. Beside it is a signed copy of one of my faviroites, Susan Elizabeth Phillips' Ain't She Sweet? I'm dying to send these goodies to one of our commenters this week!!! I'll draw next Monday, so let us hear from you so you can be in the running!!!

As for last week's Spice...the great bag and copy of The Blonde Geisha go to.... sharon, who left a comment on the 6th. Email me your snail mail addie, and I'll send your prizes on their way. Remember, if Spice isn't your thing, I'd be happy to exchange the set for something else in my RWA treasure chest ;O)

Oh, and as a back to school, Mom-getting-her-life-back-bonus, check out what came in this morning's email...

The Perfect Daughter is a nominee in Cataromance.com's Reviewers' Choice Awards (for the first half of the year). It's the book's first award nod, so I'm thrilled, and just look at the great group of ladies I've finalled with.

http://lounge.catanetwork.com/?p=51

And the invitation to the "event" their planning on Friday to announce the winners:

http://catanetwork.com/rcainvite.html

Looks like they're going to have great prizes Friday, and special ones all week for those who come out and post a comment leading up to the event. So, check it out. Friday, I'll be doing a "roving reporter" interview of some kind...not sure of the detials yet, but I'll let you know... Can't wait!!!

Okay, as the mom's life turns... Honestly, I need to get to the gym (to work on some of that stuff I've avoided all summer), and then back to writing All-American Father. Maybe we need one more excerpt this week????? Moms, it was great hearing your BTS stories yesterday. Everyone keep us posted on all your news!!!

Today's BTW, here are the titles and dates for the entire series--It's official, we're coming out next spring.

The Singles...with Kids kicks off in February (when my The Perfect Daugther debuts):

Is it really possible to find true love when you’re single…with kids?

Feb., Love and the Single Mom, C.J. Carmichael
March, The Sister Switch, Pamela Ford
April, All-American Father, That's my baby!!!!!
May, The Best-Kept Secret, Melinda Curtis
June, Blame it on the Dog, Amy Frazier

22 Comments:

  • At 9:31 AM, Blogger Meljprincess said…

    Congratulations, Anna! I hope you win!
    Congrats, Sharon. I'm jealous. *g*
    That pillow is very sweet.

     
  • At 9:36 AM, Blogger Rashmi said…

    Oh pick me, pleaseeeeeeeeee!! I've never won anything at ur blog or website contest, no matter how much I enter.
    Lol, now that the begging part's over, congrats on the nomination of TPD!!! Hope u win.

     
  • At 9:47 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Congrats Anna on the nominee!!! Congrats Sharon!!

     
  • At 10:45 AM, Blogger robynl said…

    Congrats all around to Sharon and Anna.
    I so love that pillow; it's darling!!!

     
  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger Estella said…

    Congrats, Anna! I hope you win.

     
  • At 11:54 AM, Blogger Jennifer Y. said…

    Congrats Sharon! Congrats Anna!! Good luck!

    Great Prize Anna! I would love to win!

    I can't wait for All-American Father!

     
  • At 11:54 AM, Blogger Carol M said…

    Congrats Anna and Sharon!

     
  • At 1:08 PM, Blogger Pat L. said…

    Pretty pillow. Great author.

     
  • At 3:41 PM, Blogger Jennifer Y. said…

    Are the Singles...with Kids books connected in some way or are they just part of a line?

    Just wondering!

     
  • At 3:51 PM, Blogger Fannie said…

    Congratulations Anna. I am not in the least surprised. I knew it was a great book and would win things. Way to go Sharon, you lucky person. The pillow is fantastic. I am betting that the new series will blow us away. I know the excerpts from All American Father has me impatiently waiting for it. Congrats on being chosen for that series also. Have a great day and Hugs to all.

     
  • At 4:23 PM, Blogger CrystalGB said…

    Congratulations Anna on your nomination. I hope you win. Single With Kids sound great. That pillow is adorable.

     
  • At 4:43 PM, Blogger tastefully yours said…

    CONGRATS on your nomination! As always you offer the cutest gifts!

     
  • At 6:39 PM, Blogger Jeanette J said…

    congrats on the nomination

     
  • At 9:11 PM, Blogger catslady said…

    Congratulatons Anna and Sharon. Pillow is adorable :)

     
  • At 9:44 PM, Blogger Angie-la said…

    Its our second week back to school and both the DH and younger spawn have some sort of icky virus. :(
    I hate that he missed a day of school already...and that I couldn't stay home and baby him!
    Although, at 14, I don't get that opportunity too often.
    Congrats to you, Anna! But we all know what a great storyteller you are, so its no surprise that you are getting that kind of recognition.
    I just wish we didn't have to wait so long for AAF.
    And Congrats to Sharon...if she doesn't want that Spice prize, I'll be happy to take it off her hands!! :0)

     
  • At 11:23 PM, Blogger jennyowl said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 2:08 AM, Blogger Minna said…

    Ooh, that prize looks so nice!

     
  • At 9:41 AM, Blogger Dena said…

    Congrats Anna, I hope you win!
    Another excerpt would be great. I think the single parent books are a great idea since I am one,so I look forward to the series.

     
  • At 8:41 PM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Congratulations Anna! And congrats Sharon on the win. That pillow is so cute. You always have the best prizes, Anna!

     
  • At 9:01 PM, Blogger Dana Pollard said…

    Congrats on the nomination!!!

     
  • At 10:58 PM, Blogger J said…

    Congrats on the nomination! It's time for me to replace my pillow and this would be just perfect. Keeping fingers crossed.

     
  • At 3:38 AM, Blogger Loretta said…

    Love to read books that are series connected. Congrats to the winner of the pillow. It was pretty. Contrats for being picked to be one of the authors of the series.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home