Home | Meet Anna | Bookshelf | Coming Soon | Reviews | Articles | Contests | Appearences | Photos

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

A Beautiful Morning

Guess what's been keeping me distracted lately...

Morning rising over my back deck was an unbelievable moment today. I'd just gotten my son off to school, was finishing yet another rewrite of my paranormal thriller's first chapter. And look at the kind of distraction I have to put up with ;o)



There are moments throughout the year that personify each season. I snapped some pictures of my Spring. Hope yours is just as spectacular!!!


Our entire neighborhood is pink and purple and white bursting to life. Filling the view, wherever your eye travels. Blink, and for a second, all you can focus on is nature's glory, showing off and reminding you that everything renews. Everything, no matter how cold and dark, can be reborn again.


It was a long weekend. I needed these pictures to remind me of the good waiting beyond the long days of work. The hidden beauty that's waiting for me to see it...to take a moment to blink.

Hope you take a minute to enjoy it, too.

I'll have the last of the weekend winners (another purse and a cutie-pie frog) tomorrow, and more froggie friends to share the rest of this week.

But for today, enjoy this beautiful morning with me...

Labels: ,

14 Comments:

  • At 11:04 AM, Blogger Fannie said…

    You are so lucky to have those views to renew your spirit each day. What great pictures. Sorry I can't see them for my self but thanks for sharing them with us. I have been away for awhile and didn't get in on the contests, but congrats to the winners. It is good to be home and I finally got The Perfect Daughter read. It was such a moving story and touched so many issues that people deal with on a daily basis. Thanks for writing it. Hugs to all and have a great day.

     
  • At 11:35 AM, Blogger robynl said…

    What a picturesque view; just gorgeous. Happy Spring to you!!!

     
  • At 11:51 AM, Blogger Angie-la said…

    You know, one of the joys of living in Georgia is the azaleas, dogwoods, daffodils, Japanese magnolias and daylillies when they start to bloom.
    Nothing says Spring quite like it. :o) And tomorrow is the official first day
    of Spring! YAY!!!
    Your view is beautiful.
    If you need and instant dose of spring, come to my part of the state and visit Callaway Gardens, the Day Butterfly Center and the Sibley Center. It will chase those Winter blues away!

     
  • At 11:52 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Anna,

    Looks beautiful. We're having a beautiful day here in North Carolina as well. I went for a nice long walk this morning after sending my son to school. What a great way to start the day. Nothing beats springtime.

     
  • At 1:48 PM, Blogger Maureen said…

    Happy Spring! It will still be a little while here in the northeast before everything starts coming to life here.

     
  • At 2:59 PM, Blogger Carol M said…

    The pictures are beautiful! We don't have a view like that just yet. The snow here is still melting. Happy Spring to everyone!

     
  • At 3:27 PM, Blogger CrystalGB said…

    Great pictures. Don't you just love the first signs of spring? It lifts my spirits.

     
  • At 5:05 PM, Blogger principessa said…

    Enjoying your beautiful photos which capture the season beautifully. Spring is so pretty and appealing. Enjoy the Spring days ahead.

     
  • At 6:44 PM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Beautiful pictures along with a beautiful post. Thanks for sharing with us, Anna!

     
  • At 7:07 PM, Blogger traveler said…

    Great post which is as inspiring as the lovely pics. Thanks.

     
  • At 8:47 PM, Blogger catslady said…

    Beautiful pictures, thank you. Yesterday was cold and dreary with sleet - yuk. But today was better. And tomorrow is suppose to be even better. so things are improving for the every day :)

     
  • At 8:48 PM, Blogger catslady said…

    I should proofread what I write lol. So things are improving every day :) :)

     
  • At 2:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Spring is by far my favorite season. It always makes me feel rejuvenated and new. Your view is a thing of beauty. What a lovely distraction!

    Hugs, Zara

     
  • At 1:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    These photos are absolutely stunning! Spring is just getting here in our neck of the woods. I can't wait.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home