Home | Meet Anna | Bookshelf | Coming Soon | Reviews | Articles | Contests | Appearences | Photos

Friday, May 11, 2007

RT Memories 2: Letting the world flow around you...

Great advice someone once gave me...

Life just is, and resisting what is makes about as much sense as hiding from the invisible ghost in your closet. We do it as kids, because we still believe that "it's not there if I dont' see it." But as adults, really, what's the chance the world's going anywhere every time we blink?

So, I've been letting the good and the bad flow around me this week. Interesting excercise. I'm more a dive in and conquer kind fo girl, but sometimes there's nothing to do but let everything flow around you and refuse to be afraid. Good, bad, life just is. Nothing to do but ride it out.

Lot's going on here. Most of it good. Lots going on online, too, and here's my little contribution...
The list of the release party winners I don't have addresses for. I want to make sure I can start shipping prizes out starting Monday (starting with the last two "froggies" I gave away on April 9th). Everyone who hasn't, please send me your mailing address:

Our April 18th winner "Anne," Anne, who posted at 5:26 pm, the Golf Girl makeup case and bath goodies--still need an adress

April 20th winners Sandra M. (green Coach wristlette) and Belinda (Yoga Girl makeup case), I need both your addresses. Not sure if Sandra M. is Sandra Martin...want to be sure ;o)

And for everyone, here are some more great RT Houston pictures. I'm still waiting for more from the show, but there's lot of lovely men to go around, regardless!!



Here are Jason and Brookes, all dressed up and ready to party before one of the evening events. Yowza!!






Me and another of the Mr. Romance contestants, Chris Winters. A great guy, and don't miss his banner photo at the top of Rose and Anthony's website:

http://www.myspace.com/a_n_r_photography





One of my Club RT '05 winners from St. Louis was carrying around her cool bag still, so I snapped her picture...





And here I am before the Fairy Ball with another Chris, who was the youngest (and most mischevious) of the Mr. Romance contestents.




More soon. Have a great weekend, everyone.



And remember, let life flow...it's a funner ride that way!!!

Labels: , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

  • At 9:14 PM, Blogger ThatBrunette said…

    Great advice. Now, do you have any advice on how to turn off my paranoid-mommy brain? :-)

    Oh, did you decide on bringing the corset? Is that in a later picture with another hot cover model?

     
  • At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is some Tote Bag. Love the colors in the picture. Margaret G.

     
  • At 7:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looks like you had fun. The guys are pretty hat.

    Stacy S

     
  • At 7:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oops.. That's suppose to be hot..

    Stacy S

     
  • At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love your advice but I think I love your pictures more!!!! Whew!!!

     
  • At 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ooops! That was Linda G. I hate having to do this anonymous!!! Curse you Blogger!! LOL!!!

     
  • At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    congrats winners.

    robynl

     
  • At 12:30 PM, Blogger Cherie J said…

    Great pictures! Thanks for sharing!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home