Home | Meet Anna | Bookshelf | Coming Soon | Reviews | Articles | Contests | Appearences | Photos

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

May...and RT Memroies 3!

Before we get to more of the great pictures folks are loving, here's a piece of my president's column for the May GRW newsletter, The Galley. Oh!, and I don't know what's with blogger these days, but please leave comments annonymously and just include your name in the body of the comment--argh!!!

May...


May you know your whole heart, and have the courage to invite us closer to marvel at all that is are uniquely you.


May you discover the grandeur to be treasured in simplicity, and that it is the simplest parts of you that are most divine.


May fear of tomorrow never hold more sway than the promise of what one moment can mean today.


May you see and understand and listen and support far more than you judge.


May nature be your muse every time the wind caresses your face.


May you find friends at every turning point in life, and may you find yourself to be the finest company of all.


May you write because life seems empty without it, and may you live at least one of your fantasies this year.


And may you never forget that the most magical thing to have isn't what you want most, but peace with what you already possess ;o)


Enjoy the beautiful spring outside your windows, my friends. May is our proof, after winter's harshest days have held us captive, that life always renews itself.






Now...a few more pics from RT!!!



First, Brian Schell, Steven Rossi and Chris Winters...some of the guys in the amazing Crossing Realms calendar...and, yes, they're more amazing in person ;o)





And me posing with Travis during the contest...it was quite a hardship--Not!!! This one was taken on my digital camera, so the light's not great, but I think you'll get the idea.

Labels: , ,

14 Comments:

  • At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love the photos...wow!

    May is beautiful here in Minnesota. Everything is so green and all the trees have their leaves, the plants and shrubs are budding and many of the flowers are adding their color to the beauty of the neighborhood. Spring is so great!

    Shari C

     
  • At 8:01 PM, Blogger Carol M said…

    I love the photos, too! lol

    May is always a beautiful month. I love looking at the new leaves on the trees and bushes and all the flowers that are blooming!

     
  • At 8:55 PM, Blogger catslady said…

    Love the pics. I chose to have both my daughters in the spring - one was born at the end of april and the other the beginning of may. My oldest is named April but she's the one born in May lol. Had I known I was going to have another girl...lol. I should have named my second one May roflmao.
    jeanne

     
  • At 9:45 PM, Blogger Lindi said…

    Anna,

    It's Belinda....Lindi from GRW. My address is in the roster...
    email me if you need my address.

    belindapeterson@tds.net

    Thanks--I'm excited about the prize.

     
  • At 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love the pictures. May's a great month, not to hot or cold. My son thinks it's the best next to Christmas cause he gets out of school next week.

    Stacy S

     
  • At 3:30 AM, Blogger Jennifer Y. said…

    Nice pecs...oops...I mean pics. LOL

     
  • At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Are the three hunks in the pic for rent???? Linda G

     
  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger Cherie J said…

    Great pictures. It is fun to see what you will post next!

     
  • At 11:02 PM, Blogger ThatBrunette said…

    The picture is a bit blurry but, Travis doesn't look unhappy standing there with you! Quite pleased, actually.

     
  • At 7:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WE ALWAYS HAVE A GARAGE SALE IN MAY AND GET READY FOR OUR VACATION IN THE FIRST OF JUNE SO THIS MONTH IT'S BEEN REALLY HECTIC. I SHOWED MY WIFE YOUR PICS AND FINALLY HAD TO NUDGE HER OUT FROM IN FRONT OF THE COMPUTER SO I GUESS THEY ARE GOOD (I PERSONALLY LIKE WHAT I CAN SEE OF THE ONE OF YOU!) HAVE A GREAT WEEK, ANNA!!

     
  • At 7:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OOPS, FORGOT TO PUT MY NAME, EVEN THOUGH I'M SURE YOU KNOW WHO WROTE THAT. JACK M

     
  • At 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice pix. What is with the bandages.

    Pat L

     
  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger CrystalGB said…

    Great pictures.

     
  • At 5:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Great pictures. Love the month of May.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home