Home | Meet Anna | Bookshelf | Coming Soon | Reviews | Articles | Contests | Appearences | Photos

Thursday, August 24, 2006

For the greatest blog buddies in the world...

Who offer all kinds of advice and offers of extra help, if only their lives weren't so full already.

Only the best for you--here are the ARCs...Kathleen Korbel (Eileen Dreyer)'s Dangerous Temptation and Lisa Childs' Haunted .

They were given away at RWA Nationals, along with this cool tote bag. I wish I had a set for everyone, but I'll settle for picking a name at random next Wednesday from all my buddies who leave comments in a post between yesterday and then...

Feel free to duke it out amongst yourselves after that ;O)

Kathleen's is one of the launch books, along with USA Today best seller, Lindsay McKenna's Unforgiven... I tried to leave a link to Lindsay's, but it's not working...grrrrr.

I hear Linda Howard is going to have a series within the line, too... I'll be first in line for those, for sure!!!

Today's BTW, I hit THE scene in All-American Father today...the one that told me so much about the one thing I've been struggling with...I can see it so clearly, the secondary plot and character arc I need to weave through what's already written to make this book extra special...I LOVE it when that happens !!!

Can't wait to share this story with you guys ;O)

If you have some wine left from yesterday, let's have a toast...to a 2007 full of fabulous books for all!!

22 Comments:

  • At 4:56 PM, Blogger Rashmi said…

    I've heard of both books and all postive things. Since I've never read either of them before, I look forward to the experience.
    And so happy, you "hit the scene"!!! Best of luck with that.

     
  • At 5:32 PM, Blogger Jennifer Y. said…

    Oooh...nice prize!

    I am happy that you "hit THE scene"! I'll toast with ya!

     
  • At 6:14 PM, Blogger Estella said…

    Congrats on The Scene!
    Cool prize.

     
  • At 7:26 PM, Blogger robynl said…

    Neat prize again!!! The best to everyone.

     
  • At 7:31 PM, Blogger Jeanette J said…

    I like the colours on the ARCs..very pretty

     
  • At 7:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Congrats on The Scene!
    Cool Prize!

     
  • At 10:28 PM, Blogger Pat L. said…

    Great prize. I loved Kathleen Korbel's "A Rose for Maggie" - a s.i.m. - what a heart wrenching book. If you havent read it, I def. recommend it.

    Count me in on this prize please.

     
  • At 10:41 PM, Blogger Fannie said…

    I am so happy you hit the Scene. I know it makes you feel better. I am looking forward to the new series. I have been reading Cherrie Adair's paranormal series and Lori Handeland's Full Moon Series and Kay Hooper's series. They are all excellent. There are others that have just a book now and then. I have read every one of Lindsay's books. She is great. Have a great day and Hugs to all.

     
  • At 10:59 PM, Blogger Jennifer Y. said…

    I agree with Toni...Greg is a cutie!!!

     
  • At 11:45 PM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Congrats on hitting THE scene! Great prize, once again. This line looks like a good one. I was lucky enough to win Lisa Child's very first book and I've been a fan of her writing ever since. She's an auto-buy for me now.

     
  • At 3:37 AM, Blogger Minna said…

    Congrats on The Scene! And that prize looks wonderful!

     
  • At 6:47 AM, Blogger Maureen said…

    I hope your scenes keep flowing. That is a great prize.

     
  • At 8:33 AM, Blogger CrystalGB said…

    Congratulations on the Scene! What a wonderful prize.

     
  • At 9:13 AM, Blogger Carol M said…

    So glad you "hit THE scene"! I can't wait to hear about the story!

    Toni, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you find Buddy. I'm sure he is trying to get back to you.

    This sounds like a great line of books! I would love to have the ARCs!

     
  • At 9:16 AM, Blogger Nicole said…

    I'd love to read some of the Nocturne books!

    And here's to a great year filled with books!

     
  • At 9:38 AM, Blogger Meljprincess said…

    OH..I didn't know this would be a contest. I just thought you were asking yesterday if we wanted an ARC. Everyone keeps telling me to read Linda Howard. Glad you hit the scene. :-) ::clink::a toast...

     
  • At 9:40 AM, Blogger Meljprincess said…

    My smilie didn't turn out right. Is that a bad omen? Or just typical of the way my luck's been going?

     
  • At 10:48 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Anna,

    Great prize. Just in time for fall. I wonder if Silhouette will start releasing them in October around Halloween!
    Have a great weekend.

     
  • At 1:37 PM, Blogger tastefully yours said…

    Great prizes as always! Congrats on hitting THE Scene! Have a great weekend!

     
  • At 11:50 PM, Blogger catslady said…

    Also congrats on "the scene."

    Really neat prize as usual. ARCs are always a nice prize.

    And, Toni, I'm really hoping you find Buddy.

     
  • At 4:04 AM, Blogger Loretta said…

    There are so many wonderful authors that there that take their readers so much into their books that they hate to put it down for any reason. thanks to you all.

     
  • At 9:59 AM, Blogger Dena said…

    Great prizes Anna. I'm also looking forward to your book AAF.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home