Home | Meet Anna | Bookshelf | Coming Soon | Reviews | Articles | Contests | Appearences | Photos

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Thanks everyone! Here are our final winners

Thanks for the rocking Christmas party! And for sharing your favorite ornaments and family memories with us. For making my holiday season so much brighter.

Mark the week of Valentines Day on your calendar, and we'll do it all over again--as we celebrate the Feb. release of The Perfect Daughter!!! You'll love the book and the party, promise. More info to come, so stay tuned. We might have to have an April fools party, too, to ring in the release of All-American Father.

And I'm so glad you're enjoying Legally Yours. The draft is due in Jan., so it's crunch time getting the story out of my head and onto paper. Your support, as always, will make the ride smooth and easy ;o) If all goes well, the book'll be in stores near you in September.

But for now, as we all fade away to our holiday plans (check back in now and again, and I'll try to keep the cheer going out here ;o), here are our final winners:

Shari C--the great hobo bag is yours!!!

and

Theresa N.--you've won the complete set of "Daughter" Books!!! (I'll be shipping them as soon as I have my advance author copies of The Perfect Daughter--should be some time in early January).

and

Cheri Japp--you get the $5 Borders gift certificate!!!!

All blog party winners, email me your mailling address, and I'll be shipping things out ASAP!!

Thanks, everyone, for coming out and hanging. Happy Holidays to you all!!!

I'm including pics at the bottom, from some of our buds--if you'd like me to include some of your holiday cheer in future blogs, just send the pics to my email addie, and I'll hook you up!

Hey, that's a great idea--let's do a blog Christmas Gallery. Email me a glimpse of your Christmas splendor, and I'll make sure everyone gets the chance to share ;o)

As you can see...include a pet in it, and I'm hooked. LOL!!!

Here's Linda's "kitty" and her Rustic decorations--sigh...







And Toni's Bogart...kitty's make the holiday's so much more cuddly, don't they?



Congrats to all the winners...but, you have to know, that I'm the biggest winner of the bunch, because you share your time (and your Christmases) with me ;o)

See you around the blog!!

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

  • At 9:02 AM, Blogger Carol M said…

    Congratulations to all the winners!

    Happy Holidays, Anna, and everyone! It was a great party!

     
  • At 11:24 AM, Blogger Meljprincess said…

    Congrats winners!

    Love the kitties. :-)

     
  • At 2:36 PM, Blogger Anna Destefano said…

    Linda,

    My son loves Billy and Mandy's adventures. My favorite character, have to admit, is Grim, though.

    He has a line, back when the show ws called "The Adventures of Grim and Evil,": "I long for my former grimness." LOL!!!

    My son says that to me every once and a while still--when I'm in a mood. He knows me too well.

    Hope we get some more pictures to share. Hint, Hint, everyone ;o)

     
  • At 4:48 PM, Blogger Fannie said…

    Congratulations to all the winners this week. Not that the rest of us are losers cause we get to hang with Anna and all the cool bloggers. Everyone have a Merry Christmas and a great New Year. I hope for Love and Happiness for each of you. You have all helped me get through some rough times this year. Also, would all of you put my son-in-law Peter Young on your prayer list? He leaves for Iraq the week after Christmas and will be gone for a year. He is the father of my four(4) grandsons.
    Hugs to all of you and God Bless.

     
  • At 8:37 PM, Blogger catslady said…

    Congratulations to all the winners (of which I'm so pleased to say I was one). Thanks, Anna.

    Happy Holidays everyone!

     
  • At 7:58 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Congratulations to all the winners.
    Happy Holidays.

     
  • At 5:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations everyone!! I love the kittys!

     
  • At 5:31 PM, Blogger Michelle Buonfiglio said…

    Hi, Anna! I was just thinking about you this morning and thought I'd drop by to say hi! I love your kitties. We have one, Sophia, who's kind of a pain, has a big body and a tiny head, and rolls over to let us scratch her tummy. She also likes to fetch pieces of dry cat food.

    I'm crazy about cats.

    Here's hopin everyone has great holidays!

     
  • At 5:13 PM, Blogger Pat L. said…

    Anna - What a nice surprise to see the purse arrive on a Sunday. I heard something at my door and thought was home early from Christams shopping. I went to door and saw your pkg.

    The purse is great - one zipper opening which is just the kind I love. And the nifty pen and a book too. For some some reason the pens authors send always are great.

    Happy Holidays to everyone and thanks again, Anna for a wonderful prize.

     
  • At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy 2007!!

     
  • At 12:06 PM, Blogger catslady said…

    I wanted everyone to know I received my Liz Claiborne purse today and goodies, including "The Prodigal's Return." Thanks, Anna, for being so generous.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home