Home | Meet Anna | Bookshelf | Coming Soon | Reviews | Articles | Contests | Appearences | Photos

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

We're gonna have have party...

Friday'll be here before you know it, and we're partying all weekend long. So don't miss out. Come ring in the holidays with us!!!

A great prize every day, Friday through Monday. Great conversation--gotta make sure the fab. topics are ready. Let me know if there's something you don't want me to miss.

Oh! And I have an Advance Reader Copy (ARC) of The Perfect Daughter ready to send to one lucky winner, plus a complete set of the "Daughter" series (The Unknown Daughter, The Runaway Daughter, and The Perfect Daughter), that'll I'll send out to one winner, as soon as I get my copies of The Perfect Daughter ;o)

Until then, rest up and be ready for some fun!!!

Here's a sneak peak at the prizes. Enjoy!

A Liz Claiborne satchel, to start us off...wanted to keep this one for myself.








I'm doing a black theme this time around, it seems. A great Nine West hobo bag will look great under someone's Christmas tree.







Guess is always one of my favorites. This tweed bag is no exception.






This Nine West bag comes complete with a matchng wallet and phone case, and the charm keychain you see in the picture. You can almost make out the jewels encrusted in the handle, too.

Sigh...it's a nice winter-white break from black, don't you think ;o)

And I'll be giving away a few Borders gift cards again, to make things fair and square for our manly visitors ;o)

See everyone Friday!!



Labels:

13 Comments:

  • At 10:30 PM, Blogger robynl said…

    Anna, let's party; hardly can wait for Friday. Once again you have excellent taste in prizes; the purses are to die for as are the books. A complete set of your books would be great at this time of year. Thanks.

     
  • At 11:02 PM, Blogger Pat L. said…

    Hi, Wow you really treat us to some great prizes. Is it Friday, yet? Purses and your books! What could be better?

     
  • At 11:04 PM, Blogger Pat L. said…

    Do we have to enter every day to be eligible every day?

     
  • At 7:53 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Anna,

    Great prizes. Books and purses - nothing better. Can't wait until Friday!

     
  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Oh my, those purses are fabulous! If you ever stopped writing, (although, please don't ever do that lol) you could be a fashion buyer. You find the best stuff!

     
  • At 10:04 AM, Blogger Carol M said…

    I'm really looking forward to the party and the prizes are great!

     
  • At 4:26 PM, Blogger Jennifer Y. said…

    Great prizes!! Can't wait to party!

     
  • At 7:52 PM, Blogger Anna Destefano said…

    Ok, my dearies ;o) I'm pulling togethter tomorrow's post.

    First, a sneak peak of my work-in-progress...tentatively scheduled for September. It spotlights characters from a couple of my books, including a couple who gets a good bit of page time n The Perfect Daughter, but their romance doesn't get to play out... hope you like.

    We'll also have a topic of the day... I'm think the long-awaited Project Runway run-down, or whichever reality show you like the best. I kind got hooked on Dancing with the Stars this year, too. Mario Lopez...grrr....

    Oh, and the rules. New prize(s) every day. Leave a comment that day, and you're in the running. Gotta come back the next day to see what's up and throw your hat into the ring again. Rules are rules...

    See you in the am. I'll post, then may have to be away for several hours, depending on if the rain goes away or not. But it's an all day thing, so pace yourself.

    Will announce tomorrow's winner Saturday morning!

    Later!!

     
  • At 11:51 PM, Blogger Fannie said…

    Be still my heart!!! Those are fantastic bags as usual and your books, WOW. It's almost Friday here in NC, so let's get the party started. I actually watched the last episodes of Dancing with the Stars. I agree about Mario. What a face ( the other parts ain't bad either). Hugs to all.

     
  • At 6:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ok girls, help me out, I am new here. I love Annas books and I just found this blog. It looks like I found it at a really good time though! LOL! No really, I don't expect to be included in the party because I didn't come here to crash. I just came in to see what all the fun is about. Anyway, I'm here and I will definitely be back, you sound like a fun bunch to hang around with. Party on girls!!

     
  • At 8:27 AM, Blogger Anna Destefano said…

    Susan--better come back, or I'll get my hostessy feelings hurt ;o)

    Everyone's welcom, just give us a hollar today, and you'll be one of the gang!!!

     
  • At 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That hobo has me calling to it if I win!!!! Mickey

     
  • At 7:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow i need you to go purse shopping for me...i've been looking in the city for purses and have yet to see one that strikes my fancy (well ok i have seen some but they were on the arms of other ladies lol)
    you have some pretty decent taste in purses i tell ya...only wish toon town had the same selection

     

Post a Comment

<< Home