Home | Meet Anna | Bookshelf | Coming Soon | Reviews | Articles | Contests | Appearences | Photos

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Prize Winner and One Final Back Home Sigh

I know, I'm late again...but the Birmingham Reader Luncheon stole me away. I should have pictures soon (but have to borrow from friends, so be patient). In the mean time, here's the winner of my GRW Reader Luncheon bag of goodies--

N0odz1!!! The goodies are yours, Jack, your comment for the November 1st post was the random drawing winner!!

Need your mailing address to start the shipping process.

Still collecting my thoughts after the weekend, but hanging out with readers all day and all my Alabama author friends was wonderful. Not the mention the touch of relief it is to know that my business travel is done for the year. Next year's calendar is already shaping up...by then I'll be rested and ready for more fun, so plan to come see me. After my taste of Southern Magic this weekend, I can hardly wait ;O)

Let me hunt us done some more goodies for blog prizes...will have something in the next day or two, and I HAVE to get together a newsletter and website updates...but first, some sleep and some final touches to my new proposals.

Hope everyone had a great fall weekend!!

Labels: , ,

17 Comments:

  • At 6:35 PM, Blogger robynl said…

    oh nice prize Noodz1; congrats.

     
  • At 9:06 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Congrats Noodz1!!!

     
  • At 10:07 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Congratulations N0odz1!!! What a fabulous prize! :)

     
  • At 3:09 PM, Blogger catslady said…

    Congratulations!

     
  • At 3:37 PM, Blogger Jennifer Y. said…

    Congrats N0odz1!!!

    Welcome back Anna!

     
  • At 3:58 PM, Blogger Minna said…

    Congratulations!

     
  • At 7:11 PM, Blogger Carol M said…

    Congrats, Noodz1!!!

    Welcome back, Anna!

     
  • At 9:41 AM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Congratulations, Jack. Welcome back, Anna!

     
  • At 11:46 PM, Blogger Pat L. said…

    Congrats, Jack. enjoy your prize.

    Anna, did I miss your newsletter with the winners for the Nov purse contest???

     
  • At 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    welcome back Anna. Hope you had a great time. Just wanted to tell you I loved The Prodigal's Return.
    Great book. Can't wait to read more
    mary eason

     
  • At 11:27 PM, Blogger Pat L. said…

    Did I miss the announcemnt of the winner of that gorgeous blue bag????

     
  • At 1:15 PM, Blogger Anna Destefano said…

    Nope, Pat, didn't miss anything...the blue bag winner is coming, along with a lot of other website updates and a newsletter...the tired, cranky writer was taking another week off...what are you going to do with her ;o)

     
  • At 7:18 PM, Blogger Pat L. said…

    Ok, thanks for answering.

    Hmmm, what to do with her? Let me think. LOL.

     
  • At 12:42 PM, Blogger Anna Destefano said…

    LOL!!!!

    Linda and Pat, I knew there was a good reason I liked you laides ;O)

    You do Good Cop/Bad Cop really well!!

     
  • At 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I had a wonderful time at the BHM luncheon and really enjoyed meeting another SC girl. I hope you get to visit SC for the holidays. Thanks for making our table fun.

     
  • At 6:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    great newsletters

    Happy Thanksgiving!

     
  • At 8:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have carried the same handbag (had 2 made in leather just like the original)for over 43 years. The Nine West handbags are beautiful. If I would win a "Nine West" handbag, I would carry it and if liked, have another for the future. Don't like much change when it comes to handbags. I am able to reach in my handbag for anything wanted in there without even looking and coming up with the correct item.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home