Home | Meet Anna | Bookshelf | Coming Soon | Reviews | Articles | Contests | Appearences | Photos

Friday, November 17, 2006

Website winner!!!

Good to hear from everyone ;o)

Here's one of the goodies I promised--our latest website winner!! Look for the announcement on the site and in Monday's newsletter (giving myself a deadline, so there's not holding onto the draft I've started forever and ever). But my blog buddies get first dibs on the news.

And the winner of the lovely XOXO bag is....

Mindy, who posted on October 24th!!!!

Mindy, email me with your snail mailing address, and we'll get your party for one started ;o)

Everyone else, if you want to receive the newsletter and updates on lots of upcoming fun, and you haven't ever emailed me, make sure you do. I've had to take my guestbook offline, to try and reduce some of the hideous spam. Some of it will never go away, it seems, but it helps not to have a guestbook form for the spambots to latch onto. Just email me, and a let me know you'd like to receive a newsletter, and I'll make sure you're on the mailing list.

Thanks for the feedback on the Christmas party...we're a go...look for a date soon.

And it's great to hear so many of you say you love my The Perfect Daughter cover. Its exactly what I asked for, and a perfect compliment to the The Runaway Daughter cover. Can't wait to see it, with it's red back cover, on Valentines shelves!! And I can't wait to hear what all of you think of it. More updates on release plans in the newsletter, too ;o)

So, I'm off to take pictures of my next website prize, as well as the ones we'll be drooling over during the holiday party. Have a great weekend, everyone!!

Labels:

8 Comments:

  • At 5:08 AM, Blogger ReadingIsSoMuchFun said…

    Congrad's Mindy WooHoo. WoW what a gorgeous purse you won. Love it very nice.

    Anna your Perfect Daughter cover looks great. I am happy to hear you got what you asked for :)

    Hugssss
    Linda.H.

     
  • At 2:30 PM, Blogger Jennifer Y. said…

    Congrats Mindy!

     
  • At 9:35 PM, Blogger Carol M said…

    Congrats, Mindy!

     
  • At 8:33 AM, Blogger robynl said…

    congrats Mindy; you go girl.

     
  • At 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats to Mindy - enjoy!

     
  • At 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just trying to sign in...

     
  • At 1:47 AM, Blogger Sabo said…

    On your site, you say "Treasure your dreams. Reach for them every day. Keep the faith and be thankful when your feet lift off the ground. That's the good stuff, even when it's scary. It's better than giving up any day." Everyone should believe this and I plan to believe. I will be telling many of my friends of this short but to the point and where I got this info. It will stay with me forever.

     
  • At 1:11 AM, Blogger Pat Cochran said…

    Congratulations to all winners! I hope
    to have my name listed here one day as
    the next Mindy!!!!! I'll continue to dream and speaking of dreaming, it's
    midnight and I should be in my bed. Good-night to all!

    Pat Cochran

     

Post a Comment

<< Home