Home | Meet Anna | Bookshelf | Coming Soon | Reviews | Articles | Contests | Appearences | Photos

Sunday, September 17, 2006

On your mark, get set...

Go!!! Another wonderful week, another wonderful prize ;O)


This is my last RWA tote bag, and some more of the great books given away at the Atlanta conference...

How about a paranormal and historical selection...




Stephanie Rowe...

Kinely MacGregor...

Stephanie Laurens...

Who's your favorite blog buddie, hmmmmmmm???

It's books only from now on (with the occassional promo item), so everyone leave a comment if you want a tote...I'll be drawing a new winner next Monday!!

I've also updated my website contest page:

http://www.annawrites.com/contests.shtml

Check out the new winner and the new Funky Purse!!!

I'll be updating all kinds of stuff as the week goes on, inlcuding new excerpts for The Perfect Daughter and All-American Father, so stay tuned!!

Anna (feeling spunky after her time off, and ready to come out and play again ;O)

Labels:

18 Comments:

  • At 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'd love to win a tote - and the new bag is AWESOME!

     
  • At 8:47 AM, Blogger Pat L. said…

    Oooh, I love that blue purse. Keeping my fingers crossed.

     
  • At 9:00 AM, Blogger Carol M said…

    I love the prizes and I'm looking forward to reading the new excerpts!

     
  • At 9:28 AM, Blogger CrystalGB said…

    Great prizes Anna. Looking forward to reading the new excerpts.

     
  • At 9:58 AM, Blogger Meljprincess said…

    OMG! I'd love to win those books. An excellent selection and I don't have ANY of them. Now that's unusual. *g*

     
  • At 11:28 AM, Blogger robynl said…

    Oh, blue is my favorite color honest. I love the purse. I collect totes so that would be totally awesome also.

     
  • At 11:41 AM, Blogger Fannie said…

    I have a mental picture of me with that beautiful purse on my arm. My TBR stack of books have dwindled down to almost not there. I sure could use a jump start on rebuilding it and that tote full of books would help. Have a great day and a big NC hug to all.

     
  • At 12:23 PM, Blogger J said…

    You are da best, Anna!

     
  • At 12:48 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Love paranormals and historicals!

     
  • At 1:20 PM, Blogger Minna said…

    Ooh, I'd love to read those books!

     
  • At 2:53 PM, Blogger Maureen said…

    Love your prizes. They are the best.

     
  • At 5:08 PM, Blogger Mariee said…

    Great prize! And I love that purse :)

     
  • At 6:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Youl always have the best prizes! Hope you're having a good week. Can't wait for your next book. Do you ever get a break? Or is it from one book to the next?

     
  • At 10:42 PM, Blogger Angie-la said…

    Who's your favorite blog buddie, hmmmmmmm???

    Hahaha! Is that a trick question?
    You know it is you, Anna!!
    Looking forward to more awesome excerpts. You always have the coolest stuff!
    Hugs!
    Angie

     
  • At 2:44 PM, Blogger Dena said…

    Great prizes again Anna. Have a great week.

     
  • At 3:12 PM, Blogger Jennifer Y. said…

    WOW...great prizes Anna...you know we'd love even without the cool prizes right?

     
  • At 4:59 PM, Blogger Lis said…

    Oh what a great prize! Followed the link over from Cathy's ehq thread, you've got such a fun blog!

     
  • At 3:00 PM, Blogger Jennifer Y. said…

    You have some of the coolest prizes...I love the new funky purse!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home