Home | Meet Anna | Bookshelf | Coming Soon | Reviews | Articles | Contests | Appearences | Photos

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Children of the World

Well, Blogger's been messing with me all weekend. Plus, my family's been playing host to two ten-year-old angels from India who are travelling with a children's choir that performed at our church today...the children of the world...I bawled my eyes out while they were singing, and then again when I had to hug them goodbye for the las time...but here I am...bet you thought I'd ditched you again, huh!

Thanks for all the welcomes back. Without further delay, here's the winner of "thriller" collection of books I brought back from RWA Nationals...Snoops, who posted on Sunday the 1st at 1:42!!! Please email me your mailing address, my lucky friend.

Okay, a bit of administrative catch up. By my count, here are the prizes and winners I need to hook up with each other this week:

Snoops, the latest collection of "thriller" books--need your snail mail addie
Fannie, the RWA tote and paranormal/historical selections--have your address ;o)
Sharon, the RWA tote and Harlequint itles--have your address, too ;O)

I'm so sorry for the deadline demtina-induced delay, ladies...there will be something special in each package to make up for it (yours, too, Snoops ;o)

Tomorrow (Blogspot willing), a new prize and pics from Georgia Romance Writers' Readers Luncheon (starring Sherri Kenyon!!!).

Excerpts to come...promise...finishing up final edits on The Perfect Daugther this weekend.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:10 AM, Blogger Jennifer Y. said…

    Congrats Snoops!

    I bet the Children's choir sang beautifully Anna!

     
  • At 10:09 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Congratulations winners! :)

    We knew you would be back Anna lol!
    I would have loved to hear that children's choir! I'm sure they sang beautifully. :)

     
  • At 1:31 PM, Blogger Fannie said…

    I love music of all kinds. I would have to say hearing children singing is special. They have such an innocence. They sing for the love of it. I am glad you got to hear the choir and what a treat to have then in your home. I am sure I would have cried too. Congrats to the other winners!!!.WE do miss you when you are absent for a few days but understand your schedule. I'll start to worry about you when your family and work don't come first. Have a great day and a chilly hug to all.

     
  • At 5:58 PM, Blogger Carol M said…

    Congrats ladies!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home