Home | Meet Anna | Bookshelf | Coming Soon | Reviews | Articles | Contests | Appearences | Photos

Monday, October 30, 2006

TrashyBooks.com readers like me, they really like me!

I'm back, and the fishing was lovely. Think I caught myself a single title proposal ;O)

The weekend writing retreat was great. Had a blast taking my Harlequin hat off and playing with ideas for my paranormal thriller.

Then I opened my morning email to a lovely note from Romance B(u)y the Blog--where the question of the day (from the "Smart Bitches" guest bloggers who write for TrashyBooks.com) is "What books rank among the best romances you've ever read." Seems like Julie in Ohio likes me...she really likes me, LOL!

Check the blog out. Take the time to scroll back through old posts. Michelle Buonfiglio is doing a great job celebrating romance writers and readers, and well, life in general. I expect great things from her:

http://romancebytheblog.blogspot.com/

And Julie, if you're reading out here today, I think that's about the nicest thing I've ever heard anyone stay about my stories. ((((HUGS))))

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

  • At 11:28 PM, Blogger Fannie said…

    Hey Anna, I am all excited about the paranormal thriller. I am really into that right now. And congrats on the new proposal for a book. When are you going to have time to do anything but write with all these new projects? Take care of you and get plenty of family time so you stay healthy. Of course Julie likes you. WE are all crazy bout you. BTW, I got my books and tote today and can't wait to finish the book I am reading so I can get started on them. A big thanks for the extra. I love it. Couldn't help think what a great idea for a holiday prize. Have a great evening and Hugs. Thanks again for the goodies.

     
  • At 10:35 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Anna,

    We are glad you had a good fishing trip! You are just busy, busy, busy girl! I'm excited about the upcoming books! :) Of course, they love you over there just as we do here! Michelle is awesome too! I check out her blog everyday now as well. I have you to thank, as I found her when you had your Guest Blog at Romance by the Blog.

    Hugs, Zara

     
  • At 11:53 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Anna,

    Have a Happy Halloween. Nice comments on the blog. Can't wait for your paranormal thriller!

     
  • At 1:00 PM, Blogger Carol M said…

    I like paranormal thrillers!

    HAPPY HALLOWEEN everyone!

     
  • At 1:47 PM, Blogger Jennifer Y. said…

    Can't wait to find out more about your paranormal thriller!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home